Hours & Location
Please continue to check hours. We are temporarily closed Sunday's
Please note we will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
Lunch HAPPY HOUR
MONDAY - FRIDAY
OYSTER BAR ONLY
BRUNCH & DINNER
11AM - 10PM
WINE, BEER, MEALS FOR 1 AND FAMILY SIZE MEALS
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. WE WOULDN'T BE HERE TODAY WITH THE SUPPORT OF ALL OF YOU.
-THE TEAS FAMILY
Eugene's enforces a minimum dress standard of "BUSINESS CASUAL".
Management believes this dress code will provide the most enjoyable environment for all of our guest.
The following is a partial list of prohibited items to help clarify our definition of "BUSINESS CASUAL".
- No workout wear (i.e., running/gym shorts, sports bras, sweatpants, hooded sweatshirts or swim wear)
- No exposed under garments, sagging pants, torn jean or cut-offs
- No bustier tops, corset tops, bandeaux tops or tube tops unless worn under a waist length jacket
- No clothing that is revealing and shows a bare midriff of more than "3 or excessive bare cleavage
- No tank tops or sleeveless shirts
- Men should not wear hats in the main dining room except for medical reason. Hats may be worn in the bar area, but must be worn with brim forward
- Footwear is required
*Please note, we reserve the right to change or update the policy at any time.
Large Party Policy
Large Group Policies (7 or more people). We require a credit card one file to reserve the reservation. No separate checks. We reserve the right to move your party to a different table, or charge a $25 per person "no show" fee to the group check for each person that has not arrived, if less than 80% of your party has arrived 15 minutes after the reservation time. A gratuity of 23% will be added to the check. It is Company policy that Guests have the unrestricted right to determine the final amount of gratuity free from compulsion or negotiation.
*Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
**Please alert your server of any food allergies prior to ordering. We are not responsible for an individuals allergic reaction to our food or ingredients used in food items. We use PEANUT OIL to fry ALL items and there may be small bones in fresh seafood.
$3 charge for split plates will be added. $1.50 per person charge will be added for any outside desserts.
*Please not, due state mandates things are changing daily and we have the right to change or update the policy at any time.